Incubator System for Commercial Well Plates & Chamlide Chambers
Best for high throughput screening (HTS) during live cell imaging
• Usable with any microscope stage (The Chamlide WP requires a stage adaptor depending on the stage type.)
• Designed to fit the microscope stage with universal mounting frame K (e.g. Zeiss standard stage or most of the XY-motorized stages)
• CU-501 controls the temperature of the incubator main body, incubator cover, humidifier, and lens warmer and adjust the flow rate of the mixed CO2 gas by the flow meter.
• Incubator cover of Chamlide WP made by clear glass which is coated heating element.
• FC-5N or FC-9 can provide optimum mixed gas to all incubator systems (e.g. Chamlide TC, WP, and IC).
• Chamlide WP can accept various commercial plastic-bottom or coverslip-bottom well plates (6, 12, 24, 48 or 96-well plates) as well as Chamlide PT, Chamlide MB or Chamlide MD. (see page 47, 61 and 62)
• Chamlide WP includes special glass covers for disposable well plates to maintain humidity and provide excellent transmission for imaging
• Able to control the temperature and gas concentration, and to program the temperature and the gas concentration gradients
• Able to record the temperature and gas concentration over time using CCP ver.7 software or MetaMorph software